SimpleCare – Piercing Aftercare Spray
Enhance and repair your skin’s natural beauty with botanical oils that penetrate pores and gently wash away impurities for fresh, clear skin. A gentle, non-foaming cleanser with a synergistic blend of Apricot, Jojoba and Castor Oil effortlessly cleanse without clogging pores, while helping to prevent moisture loss during the cleansing process.
What You Receive – 60 mL (2 oz) bottle
Find a Store Near You: Visit our Retail Locator
Learn More about the ingredients we use.
Witch Hazel Extract
White Willow Bark Extract
Sea Buckthorn Fruit Extract
Cucumber Peel Extract
- Choose an aftercare product that is specifically formulated to be used on a piercing.
- DO NOT use Vaseline, Neosporin, Bactine, Alcohol etc. on a fresh piercing!
- Over the counter products were never intended to be used as piercing aftercare.
Cleaning a Piercing
- Always wash your hands with a mild soap like SimpleCleanse before touching your fresh piercing.
- Touching your piercing with dirty hands can easily result in an infection.
- While in the shower wash away any crusted matter from the jewelry and the area surrounding the piercing.
- Place a small drop of SimpleCleanse into the palm of your hands, rub together till lather forms and clean your piercing and surrounding area.
- Wait 30 seconds, and then let water run over the piercing and thoroughly rinse the soap off of your skin.
Piercing Aftercare Spray
- Ensure hands and piercing are clean and rinsed using a mild soap like SimpleCleanse
- To reduce redness and irritation of a fresh piercing, spray a small amount of SimpleCare directly on your piercing 2 to 3 times per day for the first 72 hours after your procedure
- Use as needed after the first 72 hours
- Allow to dry and do not wipe off
- Please wash hands again with SimpleCleanse after handling your piercing
- Continue to use SimpleCare when ever your healed piercing is irritated.
water, hammamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, glycerin, salix alba (white willow) bark extract, hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) fruit extract, cucumis sativa (cucumber) peel extract, dmdm hydantoin, citric acid