SimpleCleanse – Tattoo Cleanser
SimpleCleanse is an organic moisturizing cleanser with a blend of hemp seed and aloe that is super gentle to the skin and your fresh tattoo and piercing.
Formulated with mild vegetable based cleansers, including skin enhancing botanical extracts and a high level of aloe which can assist in alleviating irritation.
Free of Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS), Sodium Laureth Sulphate & Parabens.
What You Receive – 60 mL (2 oz) bottle
Find a Store Near You: Visit our Retail Locator
Learn More about the ingredients we use.
Coconut Based Surfactants
Hemp Seed Oil
Chamomile Botanical Extracts
White Willow Bark
- Choose an aftercare product that is specifically formulated to be used on a fresh tattoo.
- DO NOT use Vaseline, Noxema, Neosporin, Bactine, etc. on the tattooed area!
- Over the counter products were never intended to be used as tattoo aftercare
How do I take care of my new tattoo in the first 72 hours?
- Never touch your new tattoo without first washing your hands thoroughly with a mild soap like SimpleCleanse.
- Remove the bandage or wrapping applied by the artist in a clean, familiar environment within 1-3 hrs of arriving home.
- Immediately wash tattoo with a mild soap like SimpleCleanse.
- Do not scrub. Pat your tattoo dry with a clean, disposable paper towel.
- Do not re-bandage your fresh tattoo! Your tattoo is an open wound and must be allowed to “breathe”.
- Continue to wash the tattooed area gently 2-3 times daily (or as needed) with SimpleCleanse.
- Always wash your hands again after touching your fresh tattoo!
How Do I Take Care of My New Tattoo after the first 72 Hours?
- Wash your hands and tattoo with a mild soap like SimpleCleanse.
- Apply a very thin coat of an aftercare product like Tat2Butt’r or SimpleShield to the tattooed area.
- Rub the product in well. If the area appears glossy from the product, then you have applied too much.
- Apply the aftercare product throughout the day as needed to keep the area from drying out.
- Do not over-saturate your new tattoo with aftercare products! This will only “smother” your tattoo and prolong your healing time.
- Do not let the area dry out! Apply additional aftercare product whenever the tattoo feels “tight” or “itchy”.
- If a scab should form, Don’t Pick At It! This could “pull out” parts of your tattoo!!
Water, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Decyl Glucoside, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (Chamomile), Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol